Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1.5 lbs shrimp (such as Oishii or Sea of Cortez Wild Blue)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 5 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Thaw shrimp ahead of time.
- Place the thawed shrimp in a bowl and coat the shrimp in olive oil.
- Mix the seasonings together and add them to the shrimp.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-high and add in seasoned shrimp.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on the first side and about 1 minute on the second side. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Head on Shrimp With Chile, Parsley, and Garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 head-on, tail-on prawns or jumbo shrimp (1 ½-2 pound)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Flaky sea salt
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for grill
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat; oil grate. Combine garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, and 4 Tbsp. oil in a medium bowl.
- Working one at a time, use kitchen shears to cut along the length of the back of each prawn just deep enough into flesh to expose vein; remove. Toss prawns with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in another medium bowl; season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Grill prawns, turning occasionally, until shells are bright red and meat is cooked through (it will look slightly opaque), about 5 minutes. Transfer to bowl with garlic-parsley mixture and toss to coat; season with kosher salt and pepper. Transfer prawns to a serving platter and pour garlic-parsley mixture over; sprinkle with sea salt. Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over.